Saturday, February 12, 2011

Good deals I got today!

Hi ya folks! I hope you guys have a had a great week. Here in the midwest we are enjoying some WONDERFULLY warmer weather. I think Punxautawney got it right this time!! =)

I went grocery shopping today and was very pleased with some deals I got!

Target:
First off, the bottom of my receipt says 'total: $8.34....you saved $9.37' Saving more than you spent? Win.

Oscar Mayer bacon $3.19 - $1 off Target coupon
= $2.19
Green onions: $1.19
= $.89 (for some reason they only rang up at $.89!)
Iceberg lettuce: $1.12 -$1 off any fresh produce of $1 or more Target coupon
= $.12
Uncle Ben's Rice: $2.09 - $1 off Target coupon and $1 off mft coupon
= $.09
Market Pantry Bread: $1.39 - $1 off any sandwich bread Target coupon
= $.39
Bananas: $1.09 - $1 off any fresh fruit purchase of $1 or more
= .$09
Earth's Best Waffles $2.79
= $2.79
Market Pantry eggs: $1.29 - .50 off any brand eggs Target coupon
= $.79
Rimmel mascara $2.99 - $2 off any Rimmel cosmetic printable Target coupon
= .99
TOTAL after coupons: $8.34!!!!!

WALMART
I'm not going to list everything I got here (spent over $100 so I'll spare you the foot and a half long receipt list) =)
Here are some of the better deals I got:
Price Match items: Bear Creek soup: $2.79, Raisin Cinnamon bread: $2.50, cantaloupe $1.49, 10# bag potatoes: $1.98, Land O Lakes 16oz sour cream: $1.39

COUPONED ITEMS:
Louisiana hot sauce: $1 off 1 coupons, I got 7 = FREE!
Welch's Grape juice: $3 each, I got 2 and used 2 $2 off 1' coupons = $2 for both!!
Huggies wipes: got a really good deal here! I was going to get a 360ct box and PM it to ShopKo for $8 and use a $.75 off 1 coupon....BUT I found I could get it CHEAPER if I bought the smaller little travel packs (40ct)....
So here's what I got:
7 '40ct' packs of Huggies wipes at $1.16 each...I used these coupons: $2 off 3.....$2 off 3.....$.75 off one....it ended up being $3.83 for all 7 packs which adds up to 280 wipes.
I WOULD have spent $7.75 using my '$.75 off 1' huggies coupon on the 360ct box.

YAY!!!!

Ok, also went to Walgreens and got some more candy.
4 packs of the stand up Reese's bags....used a '$2 off 2 mft coupon' and a $2 off 2 walgreens coupon' and got all 4 bags for $2! *Note: you have to do this in 2 transactions for it to work, at least that's how it was for me. Also, give the mft coupon FIRST, and then the Walgreens coupon, otherwise it will beep and not work.

Also, the Snickers are all sale this week for $.49 each and I have a bunch of 'Buy 1 Get 1 Free' coupons, so I got 8 Snickers for $2!

And a Snickers? After 3 hours of power shopping?

Really DOES satisfy.....

=)




1 comment:

  1. Are you using the $2 off coupon that prints from the machine on top of the manufacture coupon ? If so that won't be able to be done. They both are manufacture coupons.

    ReplyDelete